[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our classes and patterns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 18:33:07 UTC 2010

The rules for Krafters Korner are that in order to receive the MP3 files
for the classes or the patterns that are are used in our classes the only way
 you can get them at this point are by attending the class.

Our teachers spend a lot of time and effort preparing for the classes they
give and they are not compensated at this time.  These classes are given to
 our members for free and we only require that you pay a membership fee of
$10  July to July per year.  We even let you do  one "Try It Class" to test
out how we do our classes.

To support our teacher's efforts we want you to come to the class and
participate.

If you want the recordings or patterns you must attend the class.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)