[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety Pin Basket question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 19:49:43 UTC 2010

Hi Theresa,

I was going to send this just to you, but then thought maybe others had
this question.

I am finished[well all most done, I have to add a piece of wire so I can
finish the top row of the basket][missed a pin and had to cut the wire to
pick  it up[ OK back to my question.  I have to do the plastic mesh on the
bottom.  So does the plastic go inside the basket or does it get attached  on
the outside of the bottom?

Are we going to have the plastic fold up on the inside or just lay on the
outside?

I am not sure what to do here.  I did leave the wire that I twisted  the 4
pins together in the bottom poking downward to the outside.  Should I  have
poked that wire to the inside?

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)