[Nfb-krafters-korner] Safety Pin Basket question

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 21:05:23 UTC 2010

Great questions!
Bring the wire from the bottom four pins up. Then place the mesh on the top
of the basket. Trim the 4 corners just a little so the mesh slides down
inside the basket. Now you can either use the wire that you connected the
four pins with or a piece that you cutt off and secure the mesh to the
bottom pins. It is not necessary that you do secure it, but it gives it a
little bit more stability.
Let me know if you or anyone else has any more questions.
Theresa