[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our classes and patterns

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 00:01:47 UTC 2010

Joyce,

Can you tell me what I did wrong on Friday? I checked time on class
schedule, and confirmed room, which was 80, and tried 5 times to get into
room, no one was there, where was second snowflake class? I was in first
class on the 12th and tried to get into the 19th class, really would like to
know what happened, was something changed and I was not advised.

Terry