[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded item monday evening

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 18:00:01 UTC 2010

Hi all --
I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning -- last night I laid down
for just a minute for a short nap and slept all night, without even thinking
of the meeting.

Is there a set of instruction on how to make the beaded figures? I bought 5
of the little kits and wanted to make one in particular for my niece as she
is due to have her baby boy any day now.  I thought I'd make her a blue one
to hang in their car.

Sorry to have missed it. I was sleepier than I thought, obviously.
Thx.
--le