[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks for the snowflake class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 24 12:42:01 UTC 2010

Me, too!  I did the clear one over and made it through the loop of 5 around.  Ready to put my points on.  Hope they do not twist this time.  These beads are a bit larger than the perls.  I like the white for a snow flake so I might try to find these in white.  We have gray walls and white will show on gray fabric walls, at work, better than clear.
Terry P.