[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks for the snowflake class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Nov 24 15:03:21 UTC 2010

Dido...I wasn't at the class last night but was at the 1st class.  I have made several and everyone loves them.  My favorite and everyone else's that have seen the snowflakes is the one that I happen to run out of one color and finished in a different color.  I was using teal seed beads and on the final time around I used Hot Pink.  Oh so cute!

Thanks again Laurie for teaching the class.

Cindy Z.