[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Thanksgiving Greetings and Pumpkin Pie

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 24 12:56:40 UTC 2010

________________________________
From: Kapp, Mary K. [mailto:Mary_K_Kapp at mcpsmd.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 10:39 AM
Subject: FW: Thanksgiving Greetings and Pumpkin Pie

Thanksgiving Greetings and Pumpkin Pie
                                                                                              Click on Pumpkin Pie at the end.

[cid:9B750EBED47E4A278A4632A555BC36DD at DonnaPC]
TWAS THE NIGHT OF THANKSGIVING,
BUT I JUST COULDN'T SLEEP.
I TRIED COUNTING BACKWARDS,
I TRIED COUNTING SHEEP.

[cid:BDBFBA32206F4575912079C56E50DD15 at DonnaPC]
THE LEFTOVERS BECKONED -
THE DARK MEAT AND WHITE,
BUT I FOUGHT THE TEMPTATION
WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT.
[cid:image001.gif at 01CA6D1E.A360FF90]
[cid:image001.gif at 01CA6D1E.A360FF90][cid:image002.gif at 01CA6D1E.A360FF90]

TOSSING AND TURNING WITH ANTICIPATION,
THE THOUGHT OF A SNACK BECAME INFATUATION.
SO, I RACED TO THE KITCHEN, FLUNG OPEN THE DOOR,
AND GAZED AT THE FRIDGE, FULL OF GOODIES GALORE.
GOBBLED UP TURKEY AND BUTTERED POTATOES,
PICKLES AND CARROTS, BEANS AND TOMATOES.

[cid:1205B1BA43784DE3B60C4908D3CC67BA at DonnaPC]
I FELT MYSELF SWELLING SO PLUMP AND SO ROUND,
'TIL ALL OF A SUDDEN, I ROSE OFF THE GROUND.
I CRASHED THROUGH THE CEILING, FLOATING INTO THE SKY,
WITH A MOUTHFUL OF PUDDING AND A HANDFUL OF PIE.
BUT, I MANAGED TO YELL AS I SOARED PAST THE TREES....
HAPPY EATING TO ALL - PASS THE CRANBERRIES, PLEASE.

MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY,
MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP.
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS.
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS!!
[cid:861A10FD142B437AA8C0168FA46218E9 at DonnaPC]
HAPPY   THANKSGIVING   TO  ALL

PUMPKIN PIE<http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=HY27482779>

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.