[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 25 13:31:31 UTC 2010

Thanks to all for the Thanksgiving Day good wishes. Later today, we will go
to our daughter's home, and then more family members will come, too. We will
see two daughters, two grand daughters, and four great grand children plus
the spouses and dogs. I am cooking nothing this year - a first for me. Time
to let the offspring do it and for Bob and I to just show up and enjoy the
bounty.

But for the morning, I am KNITTING on a shawl - it is nearing completion and
I am working on it till I have to get ready to go today.

Lynda River Woman