[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 25 13:49:56 UTC 2010

Linda, Good for you working on the shawl.  I have my sights set on doing
more work on my daughter's octopus.  The head is complete and I'm about 2
inches down all 8 legs.  Despite my procrastination to get started with
knitting all 8 legs at once, things were a bit over whelming when I first
got started, but now it is going well.  I've only had to rip back 3 times to
fix a spot where I had picked up the wrong strand of yarn.

Have a great day.

Annette