[Nfb-krafters-korner] wrist warmer help please

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Thu Nov 25 20:37:50 UTC 2010

Hi there. I know it is thanksgiving in the states and Happy
Thanksgiving to you all.
So maybe I won't get an answer but here goes.
I'm finally past that dreaded thumb hole which I decided just to do
like a button hole casting off four stitches and casting on four the next row.
As I feel it, it seems a thread is a little lose on one side. Should
I redue it and try to do a better tighter job? Or could I reinforce
it with a few stitches sewing after I'm all done?
If the latter, how do I join yarn to do this?

Thanks.
Lovette