[Nfb-krafters-korner] wrist warmer help please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 02:25:36 UTC 2010

First I would give it a try redoing it and hold the yarn tight.  If  you
still get it to be too loose then I would reinforce it by running the tail  of
the yarn on the wrong side of your work up to the loose thread.  at this
point you have 2 options.
A.  Take and catch the loose thread in the middle and then weave a  small
stitch to either side and work another stitch on each side.

B.  Hand work a blanket stitch using smaller stitches around the  entire
opening.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)