[Nfb-krafters-korner] ... a thank you ...

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 22:42:04 UTC 2010

I'd like to join in thanking the instructors on the classes I signed up for
recently. Last week was the safety pin beaded basket.  Theresa was very
patient with me as I had some disasters. But it was a fun project.
Tuesday I took Laurie's snowflake class. I didn't make the snowflake right
then as I didn't have a needle left in my bead box.  But I listened and got
some good info.  )Last year I took this class and the thread got tangled, so
this week I asked for info on what to buy, which I think will help.)  Great
class with lots of tips from an expert.
And last but not least, Gail called Lucy and me to do the bead people as we
missed Monday night.  It was fun but boy was I a fumble fingers.  I really
need to find a better work environment.  If I could work over a table it
would be so much easier.

Anyway, now I have to finish everything I have started.
Schedule is like throwing a box of feathers in the air and running around
grabbing all of them before they hit the ground...
That sparks the thought, is there a craft in which we can use feathers?
Another question: Is there a native American member of the list, or someone
knowledgeable in making a dream catcher?
Just wondering.
I am very much in and out of the list as I have other activities that grab
my attention. The krafters korner for me is pure enjoyment, and I can't
always indulge in leisure activities.  But I keep the mail coming and read
the threads now and then. So I may sign up for another class, and perhaps
teach one.

Happy weekend!
I'm ready for my evening meal...
As they say,