[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ - NFB Krafters Korner's Friday's Question of the Week for 11/26/10

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 05:36:00 UTC 2010

Well, I'm not really planning on doing much traveling, unless you count the trip from home across town.  LOL But yes, when I went to Thanksgiving at my UU fellowship this afternoon, I carried my kumihimo with me; I'm too much of a restless type to sit doing nothing, so having the kumihimo gives me something to focus with.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak