[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ - NFB Krafters Korner's Friday's Questionof the Week for 11/26/10

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 26 15:48:01 UTC 2010

My situation is not exactly the question you asked but it is
related.

Before the new year is here, we will be taking off in our motor
home for a month or two, looking for warmer weather.  I am trying
to determine what crafting materials I might want while we are
away.  Since space is limited I don't want to take things I will
not need but since I have a huge supply of yarn at home I don't
want to buy it on the road, so I am looking over crochet books I
have downloaded to pick out some patterns I might want to make
and taking the yarn for them with me.  I recently purchased the
Dennice interchangeable crochet hooks so I will have all sizes in
a compact box.  And since beads don't take up much space, I can
take a good supply of them.

If the kits for January classes are not available before we leave
I will have them sent to an address where I will be.  Of course,
it is always fun to visit a new craft store so it might not be
too bad if I forget something.  Smile

Carol