[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ - NFB Krafters Korner's Friday's Question of the Week for 11/26/10

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Nov 26 16:37:02 UTC 2010

Oh brother yes.  Someone gave me this really nice fuzzy yarn.  I had not
worked with this yarn before. Surprise!  It stuck to itself and made what
appeared, but was not, knots,  I seriously should have roled it into a very
loose ball before starting the double stranded slippers. Momma Meah!

We traveled on very icy roads to watch my step son graduate from the Police
academy.  I am just bursting so proud of this young man. If anyone is
interested, I can send you the write up I did for another list, smile.

Becky stuck half way on the first slipper, and Jake says my big paws can
untangle anything, arf!