[Nfb-krafters-korner] re attachments+ Intro

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:51:46 UTC 2010

If attachments are allowed on the list, but an individual cannot open it,
usually it's due to a setting in the individuals email program, it can be
changed, but may need some sighted help. As I don't use a screen reader yet,
I'm not sure how JAWS or Window Eyes can get to those settings.

Hi everyone, I'm Barb R, new to the list,  legally blind with RP/Ushers 2.
I'm looking for some type of craft I can do, knitting and crocheting do not
seem to appeal to me and have not tried sewing in years, have never tried
beading, that might be interesting. This past summer I made a couple of
stepping stones and enjoyed that, can't wait until this next Spring/Summer
so I can work on some more I also made a bowling ball gazing ball. From
looking at the different crafting blogs on the net so far decoupage and
mosaics really appeals to me. Have not tried them yet, not sure yet if it's
something that can be done with limited vision.
Any suggestions?.

Barb R from SW Missouri
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson