[Nfb-krafters-korner] re attachments+ Intro

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 22:06:12 UTC 2010

Welcome Barb.  Please do take time to go and check out our upcoming
classes for this week and next week.  Things wind down the middle of  December
regarding the classes that are offered.

I also have to say that in January we do have a number of advanced knitting
 classes, but there is a safety pin beaded heart shape basket and a
beginners  nifty knitter class being offered.

We have a safety pin lighted beaded Christmas tree class beginning this
Tuesday and you can purchase a kit from Theresa.  Don't worry as the first
class is putting the beads on the safety pins so you will have time to catch
up  and be ready for the following class which will be assembling it.

We will have a beaded star class on Dec. 10 that you can use as a tree
ornament or make a pair for earrings and Monday Dec. 13 we will have an Origami
 box class for our Monday Night Chat get together.

I welcome you once again and I am sure you will find some craft project
here that you will enjoy.

All our classes are done via telephone conference call and /or SKYPE.
Please take time to visit our website at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

and if you find a class that interests you please sign up for it as that is
 how you get the phone number and code number to get into the class.
Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)