[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ad Day

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:43:27 UTC 2010

I want to offer crocheted potholders made from the Peaches n Cream 100% cotton yarn. They are 7 inches square with a nice hanging loop on one corner. For your protection, they are made of a double thickness of crochet. Colors are mostly ombre or mingled with different colors in a single strand of yarn. A few are solid. You can suggest main color and I'll try to accommodate. These make wonderful Christmas gifts or a gift to yourself too. One color you may not think of which works up nicely is a mingled black and white for those who like neutral colors! $3.50 each. Contact me at ncbootman at gmail.com
Greg in NC