[Nfb-krafters-korner] Various types of crochet hooks

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 22:33:19 UTC 2010

We had good news about my grandson.  He does indeed have four chambers in
his little heart!  Praise God forever!He does have other problems which the
doctors think most will resolve as he grows in his mother's womb.  So we are
just singing for joy over this baby due in February.  Well actually I don't
know his due date, smile.

I am knitting a  brown and tan afghan and need a contrast color. Does anyone
have suggestions?  I thought green and a deep red, but kind of settled on a
red. Now I am not so sure and think maybe a deeper green against the tan
background.

Becky and her bubble brain, and guide dog Jake who says, Awe gals helps dis
lady please?