[Nfb-krafters-korner] Starting a Business in Crafts

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:03:35 UTC 2010

Don't forget about insurance.  Both for you products and for your supplies
and equipment and space you will be making these things in.  I am also
trying to start up a soap making business and sell at a monthly craft fair
here in town.  Brambleberry web site has some great information on
insurance.

Yvonne