[Nfb-krafters-korner] Starting a Business in Crafts

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Oct 3 15:20:12 UTC 2010

Good examples here, thanks.
When considering anything like this, it is always to go directly to the
people who are already doing what you think you are going to do and find out
just how it all works. Most are very glad to share information.  The jewelry
making business would be the least desirable business to be in since just
about every booth at a festival is selling jewelry, or includus it with
their other items. You want to be doing something that others are not doing,
look for a niche and get into it, be unique and be special not ordinary.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com