[Nfb-krafters-korner] Collage gone wrong

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at q.com
Mon Oct 4 15:29:37 UTC 2010

Dick, can you still get paste?  It washes off hands better than glue.  It is
better both for young kids and blind kids until their understanding of the
stuff and their coordination is better developped.  It doesn't stick as well
as glue, but it is definitely more finger friendly.  I can't imagine that it
is not available in craft stores or education materials astores, but I
haven't looked.

Ramona