[Nfb-krafters-korner] Collage gone wrong

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 17:46:33 UTC 2010

Dick,

Definitely if he is having this type of trouble you want it to be a
positive experience.  Glue sticks are good for gluing paper to paper.

So you need to either get his fingers into the glue and let him spread it
around with his fingers.  I was going to say I have seen glue in something
that has a kinda brush attached to the lid, but I don't remember if that was
 involving glue for crafting or something else.  You can use a paint brush
for him to spread it but get him to use one finger to feel if it is spread
around enough.  Just have wet squeezed out wet paper towls for him to wipe
his finger with,  Eventually he will get his fingers in it and go to town
with all of this fun.  Just keep exposing him and stimulating his creative
senses.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)