[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cinnamon dough

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 02:47:55 UTC 2010

I Have done these.  I use the Christmas cookie cutters to cut out the rolled
out dough.  Then using a piece of rick- rack  I make a loop for hanging the
Cinnamon ornament.

Also, a hint.  The cinnamon can be quite expensive if purchased at the
grocery store.  I have found at Ocean State Job Lot large commercial sized
containers of cinnamon for only a couple dollars.  These hold something like
a cup and a half or 2 cups of cinnamon.

Dixie