[Nfb-krafters-korner] my brother

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 5 05:05:28 UTC 2010

I'm going to be disappearing for a while.  I'm frantically trying to get as much done workwise as I can.  Mom really wants me to come home before my brother passes away so I'll be leaving,probably Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Mom's been around lots of folks as they leave this world and she and several others agree that my brother's time is nighso I'm frantically trying to get there as he asked yesterday if I was there.When my little sister died, my mom said she waited for me to come home from school.  (we all believe she did) as after a day or so, she was hospitalized but although she was in such awful pain, she was so glad to see me--and I sure was glad to see her.  I knew she was really sick when she begged for ice cream but then couldn't eat any of it.

Anyway, I probably won't be back in here before I leave as I have scads of deadlines to make before I can get out of here.

But hope all of you have a super week!

Deb B.