[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner info

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 23:12:41 UTC 2010

For the new folks that have joined us recently I would like to welcome
you.  I would like to also remind everyone that new classes are posted on  our
website when the notice is placed on the list.  So please visit our  website
over at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

That is the place you need to go to sign up for any of the classes and the
supply list for each class is located there.

Iwould also like everyone to know that the phone number for our Monday
Night can be found on the website, too.

We will be having the beaded snowflake class in November and I know some of
 you have been waiting to take that class, so watch for the class notice to
go up  on the list.  We have the Nifty Knitter class in November which is
up on  the website now.  We have an advanced knittting class and an earring
class planned before the xmas holiday.

Keep on Krafting...

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)