[Nfb-krafters-korner] two-strand beaded necklace question

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 11 16:56:29 UTC 2010

Hi Laurie,

I am working on this necklace today, tore it apart about three times now. It was way too heavy to be a double strand necklace as I was first doing it - using all yellow turquoise gemstones that were too large for a two strand necklac. So now I have it lighter - still using the yellow turquoise but smaller beads, and with mor Swarovski Peridot and Japanese bronze No. 6 seed beads.

My question is about the looped crimp...my wire does not fit through the top where the loop is. Or, is it supposed to do that?  Can I just bend the wire in half at the top, and shove it into the crimp and then crimp it that way? Not sure what to do to finish the ends and HATE to wait another week to find out. lol
Thanks. Lynda

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com