[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty Knitter Advice?

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 05:23:04 UTC 2010

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Facebook: www.facebook.comterrencevak
Skype: terrencevak

Guess what!  I actually finished my scarf that I started on Thursday
or so.  Well, almost.  I could use a pointer or 2 here: how do I take
it off the loom now that it's finished?  I saw some directions on the
Provo Craft site, but they talked about crocheting.  But I've never
crocheted a stitch in my life, so I don't know what to do with that
instruction.  So can someone explain taking the scarf off for someone
with no crocheting knowledge?

Thanks a million!
Terrence