[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nifty Knitter Advice?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Oct 12 14:05:47 UTC 2010

Terrence,
It is easy once you know how.  I'll try to talk you through it.

Binding off the Knifty Knitter round loom

When you bind off you need to skip the first peg and wrap the second peg only.  Knit this peg off by placing the bottom loop over the top loop.  Now you should have one loop on the 2nd peg.   Move that loop over to the right to the 1st peg that already has one loop on it.  Knit that off.  Now you should have one loop remaining on that 1st peg.  Move that loop over to the empty peg #2.  Continue on in this fashion.  Wrap peg #3 and knit off.  Place the remaining loop over to the right on peg #2.  Knit that off.  Move the remaining loop over to peg #3.  Keep repeating until finished.

Good luck!

Cindy Zimmer