[Nfb-krafters-korner] pumpkin seed recipe in the microwave

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 02:28:36 UTC 2010

How did you know I was going to be doing this in a couple of days!  I do
them in the oven and we will be roasting pumpkins, butternut and acorn
squash.  I didn't know you can eat their seeds as well.

My next article for the Matilda Ziegler Magazine is going to be about
pumpkin carving and roasting the seeds and pumpkins for recipes.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net