[Nfb-krafters-korner] several things

Deborah Barnes kg4akz at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 25 23:48:58 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

There are several things I wanted to mention.

1.  Mittens:  Yum-my!!  I love mittens!!!!!  Wonder if I would have nerve enough to teach Elizabeth Duran's mitten pattern ... <g<  She's a neat lady and I bet she'd give me permission.

2.  Knitting and ...  Well, I used to think I'd like to walk and knit but I honestly don't know if I could do it now.  But I'd like to learn more about that device that ges over your arm for the yarn to be in.

3.  Joyce, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.  Glad for you and the food sounded good, too.

4.  Helmet liners:  Well, guess when I get mine finished, I'll try and wear it or something then.  I bet some soldier somewhere will need them next winter.

5.  Upcoming classes:  Oh dear, there are so many classes I want to take.  I'm sending out money this week to take a bunch of the safety pin cklasses and so maybe I'd better look at that snowflake class, too. <g<  I have a bunch of friends who want to take the safety pin classes and I didn't dare tell them about the other bead classes. <g<  At least two of them don't have unlimited longdistance, and I suggested we all meet at the same house and do the classes using that person's phone and speaker. <g<  But I doubt we'll do it.

Seems like there was something else but I can't remember what it was.

Hope everyone has a super week!!

Deb B.