[Nfb-krafters-korner] several things

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Tue Oct 26 21:44:57 UTC 2010

Hi Debra:\

I appreciate you wanting to share the classes  with your friends who aren't
able to use their long distance. Keep in mind however, that class
participation is contingent upon membership to the Krafters Korner. In other
words, they must all register and pay an anual $10 membership fee in order
to participate in the classes. this is a wonderful service we provide and I
hope your friends will want to join our wonderful division. We work hard for
this and we take our membertship into the NFB very seriously and it would be
unfair for those of us who have paid our dues to allow others to
participate free without so much as aan effort to register with us  and join
our list.

If your friends are interested in joining  our division, we can help those
of them who have limited long distance by teaming them up with others who
might have 3 way and can conference them in. We can also do this via skype
if they are skype usres as skype to skype calls are free.