[Nfb-krafters-korner] Go Knit, Pouches for Yarn.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 03:06:50 UTC 2010

HI:

The name of the nylon pouch that can strap onto your arm, belt or belt loops, arm of chairs or just lay on the surface next to you and prevents the yarn from falling on the floor is the "Go Knit."  They usually run around $20 and come in a small & medium size.  Knit Picks definitely sells them and yarn shops often have them as well.  I've seen other things from places like Joann's called a "Yarn Bra." While I've never seen the Yarn Bras close up, I've seen them listed on the internet and I assume they perform a similar function.

I have the Go Knit Pouches and they are very nice and a good little thing to have.

Eileen