[Nfb-krafters-korner] patience, patience, patience

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 15:22:37 UTC 2010

Man, I will definately say I went blind 13  years ago and I HAD to  learn a
lesson in patience.  Wait for a ride, wait to borrow someone's eyes  for a
second to look at this or look at that, crawl around on the floor feeling
for something I dropped, wait to save some money to get this or that, that I
just can't live without.

OK enough of my wining.  Take me out in the bacdk yard and shoot  me.

I think I will go put on Pandora radio and sit back and knit that other
slipper for one of the Princesses.  Thank you so much for that class in  cozy
slippers.  I am making my first pair out of the 8 ply cotton yarn of
Peaches and Cream.  The girls loved it when I got it.  Pinks and  purples and I
got solid pink and solid purple for toes and stuff.so they can  tell whose is
whose.  The oldest just wants it in the varigated yarn.   I feel the calm
coming over me...

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)