[Nfb-krafters-korner] patience, patience, patience

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Oct 27 20:51:24 UTC 2010

Yes, for me it will be three years this week. Waiting has become a way of
life now and at first it was so difficult to know you had to wait for so
many things that were beyond your control. I still get anxious sometimes,
then I tell myself to relax and go on with something else. What bothers me
themost now, is losing things. Not being able to find something that I
normally would have found without delay.  I lost the piece of pottery I had
bought for my grand daughter's birthday present...have not yet found it, so
today I bought another one which I will give her. Where the first one is,
anyone's guess! I also searched for a very long time this morning for the
Addi Turbo Needle I had bought for the Life Line Class - fainny found it
exactly where it should be, but I had searched that place several times and
did not find it there...often times things are where they are supposed to
be, but I miss them again and again. Yes, I understand the waiting game,
too. Lynda