[Nfb-krafters-korner] Working from Stash

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Oct 28 12:35:15 UTC 2010

Thanks, Cindy. I will look into ravelry to see what is up.
I understand the need to give that yarn a good home, too.
I am going to start by using the yarsn I have in a large basket - I put them
together in groups, each group in a baggie, for a special scarf project. I
imagine there must be at least a dozen projects just in that one basket -
waiting to come to life.  Lynda