[Nfb-krafters-korner] not just Braille

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 17:46:53 UTC 2010

For those of you that Braille is not your anser
  You can always use the Large Alphabet Labler.  They are Larger  then the
dimo tape.  I can't remember if the letters are 3/4 of an inch or  the tape
is.  I used this on my tubs of granulated wax when  I was  into the candle
art.  I had about 25 different colors or scented granulated  wax.  I had
gotten 5 gallon paint tubs to store it in.  I had to pour  this wax into plastic
bottles so the kids could use it like sand art to create  their own
candles.  So the bottles and tubs that were scented I would use  the alphebet
labler on and the ones that were just colors I used the Braille  labeler on.

So you can label with letters that are around 1 inch and  put that on  your
boxes.
Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)