[Nfb-krafters-korner] sowing terms

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 17:49:31 UTC 2010

Is there a place where I can learn what sowing terms mean, like a glossery,
sowing dictionary.  I kind of know what some of them mean, but do I really?
I just wonder as I read this software I bought and its terminology. It also
assumes I know how to measure someone like a seemstrus.  I can guess, but am
I guessing closer to what is true or further away from what is true.

I can be contacted at:

b.butterfly at comcast.net

A puzzled Becky and Jake giving me his paw

database 5416 (20100901) __________

http://www.eset.com