[Nfb-krafters-korner] sowing terms

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:38:48 UTC 2010

Here are a few sites that I found. The first is fabric specific (like
different types of fabrics, terms for different techniques with
fabrics, etc). The second has a lot of general terms, and looked
pretty good.

Fabric Term Dictionary
http://www.fabriclink.com/Dictionaries/Textile.cfm

Sewing Term Glossary
http://www.sewingweb.com/dictionary/

Hope that helps!

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!