[Nfb-krafters-korner] Labor Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 14:33:26 UTC 2010

Well summer is gone and the days are shorter already.  Most of the  kids
are back at school or will be next week.  There is a hush over most of  the
neighborhoods as the kids return to school.  You can't go out in the
afternoon in the car without getting stuck behind those school busses.  Do  you
realize how close Christmas is?

I hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend that we celebrate here in the
states and we bid summer good bye.

Monday  Night Chat will be for those of you that will be around and  want
to check to see who shows up.  I will be having our last picnic for  the
summer up at my son's house.  My daughter will be in up state New York  visiting
with her boy friend's family   My son, daughter in law and  the girls will
be enjoying running around Uncle J's house.  We will truly  enjoy my Mom's
baked beans and whatever else she makes.

So have a safe weekend whatever is on your schedule .

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)