[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarns for the Monday night dish cloths

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 20:04:50 UTC 2010

I just ordered from Peaches & Cream my cotton yarns for the autumn
dishcloths,  thank you Joyce for the link.  My daughter and I shopped online
together, she in Virginia Beach at one end of the hurricane, and me in
Connecticut at the other end of the hurricane.

I chose, a variegated yarn for the leaf motif, I think it is called earth
tones.  I wanted something the colors of autumn leaves and this was the
closest we could come.  Then for the candy corn we chose eggshell, gold,
burnt umber and black.

Dixie