[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarns for the Monday night dish cloths

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 11:20:25 UTC 2010

I ordered mine too from there.  I had called them up and asked about  the
burnt orange as from the sound I wanted to be sure it was a pumpkin  orange.
I was thinking of something that was not a white white for the  candy corn,
but since this was my second time calling in I just went for the  white.  I
got that Binkie Buddy kit.  It sounded interesting.  It  is always good to
have quick things to make up for a baby.

I hope I like the 8 ply yarn for the slippers as I got a couple of cones
with some 4 ply to do the top crochet.  So now I have pinks and purples for
the Grand daughters slippers.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)