[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Drawing cont'd...

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:27:55 UTC 2010

This sounds much like an expanded version of what I sent around earlier. The name is basically the same, but it seems there's a few more drawings. This might just get me to fix my bookshare membership that I let lapse.

Terre

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak