[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Drawing cont'd...

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 13:44:52 UTC 2010

I think it's an older version of the other book. I think having it in
daisy is good for people who are still new to Braille. But make sure
you keep that contraction handbook or chart on hand. It uses a lot of
contractions, including en, in, and cc (which is the same as colon).

If I'm thinking of the right book, I think the main difference is that
this one explains the concepts behind the drawings, while I don't
remember any explanation in the other book. This one is designed for
parents and teachers teaching young children (which is why I wanted
it, because I'd love to teach art, and I'm going to be a TVI, so
anything Braille-related, I want to know, as well as technology and
integration).

It starts with a simple box, so it really is for beginners. I am loving it.

Hope you enjoy, too!