[Nfb-krafters-korner] lifeline - Irene

Jewell Boll jjboll at excel.net
Sat Sep 11 13:25:45 UTC 2010

Irene,

Thank you for an instructive class.  I am glad I learned of the lifeline
which will help me as I knit intricate lace patterns for my shawls.  This
will give me more confidence in ripping out and being able to know what row
I am on.  Someone mentioned that it is good to insert the lifeline at the
beginning of a repeat.

I was practicing with the lifeline and holding it together with the left
knitting needle.  Your comment about the stitch gage was informative and I
didn't think of that.  Your method of inserting the lifeline made sense and
once I practiced with it, became easier.

Again thank you for a job well done.

Jewell