[Nfb-krafters-korner] nifty knitter hat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 23:50:10 UTC 2010

Now what I have been told [you do need a child for this, but maybe if you
are inb the grocery store you can ask a Mom with a kid sitting in the basket
 this question] by spreading your thumb and pointer finger apart if You
measure  that distance that is the measurement of your head/hat where you start
 decreasing for the top of your head/hat.or Give it a try yourself put your
thumb  in your ear and pointer on your head.  Your head starts rounding off
just  beyond your pointer finger tip.

Same thing with a child or adult.  That is an individual's measurement  of
your head for a hat.I am not sure about the nifty knitter loom if you
decrease for the top of the hat, but that is how you figure knitting a regular
hat.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)