[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind child with residual vision in asewing class

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Sep 12 23:56:29 UTC 2010

Joyce, you are such an inspiration. I love hearing you describe the things
you do and how you do them. You make me know I can do anything I decide to
do - of course I won't break the law and drive my motorcycle any longer
though..haha  Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com