[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind child with residual vision in asewing class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 13 14:06:36 UTC 2010

Annette;
At least I am not the only crazy one around here.
Where there is a will, there is a way!
We had to get the car off the road and that was the only way to do it.  He never accepted my blindness.  I do not even think he thought about the fact I could not really see where I was going.  We just had to get the car off the road.
Terry P.