[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind child with residual visionin asewing class

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 13 14:26:01 UTC 2010

Nice to know that some folks here are as crazy as I am!
Some have said I am kinda trippy....in fact, it was just last week that a
former student said that about one of my posts on Face Book.  He was
correct. I like trippy people, too, and somehow always find them. Seems to
me there are quite a few trippy people here on the Krafter-Korner list -
after all, I have been told that blind people cannot crochet or do
embroidery (by another blind person) so something must truly be wrong here.
haha
 Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976